Saturday, June 02, 2007

Woofstock 2007

Attention Dog Lovers!!

Woofstock is next weekend! For those of you in the Toronto or Central/Southern Ontario area, you should definitly check out this "pawesome" festival! www.woofstock.ca

It's full of vendors, great shows and of course, DOGS!

I'll be out and about with Simba, passing out flyers, and thanks to Pet Cuisine, I may have one of my paintings on display at their booth...so look out for it!

ALSO...debuting will be the newly painted sandwich board for PET CUISINE AND ACCESSORIES (www.petcuisine.ca) store that is located on Front St. in downtown Toronto, right where Woofstock will be taking place! I've been asked to paint a dog and cat portrait on their sandwich board! So check it out, and let me know what you think! (I will post pics when it's completed!)

The weather's heating up, so keep your pooches hydrated and cool!

No comments: